Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2008 Fats jerseys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you plan on purchasing a 2008 Fats jersey?
No
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Yes-S
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Yes-M
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Yes-L
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 26

artcrimes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rough draft
leotio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This design is going to look awesome, cant wait to see the finished product!
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate the work involved, but it's still Beat Street........
g60dude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the two shades of blue............that will be a total of four colors, which will be more expensive than the three previous years jerseys with only a total of three colors

I'd like to see a sample of what BikeThis suggested, Red, Silver and Black.

Also, are we planning on sticking on the jersey somewhere www.fatsinthecats.com again. I think that definitely helps.

On the other hand, like Taco Shack said, is it to much "Beat Street"? Will this design be overall desirable?

I'd dig it, I was listening to some Afrika Bambatta 's "Perfect Beat" tonight

FREERIDE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Smile

bikejunkie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TACO SHACK wrote:
Buh Bye Now!
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikejunkie wrote:
TACO SHACK wrote:
Buh Bye Now!

Hey! You again. Goes back to leo asking suggestions....... Wanna butt out??? Laughing
leotio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions. As for the 'beat street' style, we have to keep the logo recognizable and easy to read but still retain the graff feel, (the grey dots in the lettering are just imperfections from scanning). These are still rough drafts and I am working closely with the artist toward refining the finished product. We will be updating the members as we progress with color and design. As for the color scheme, the jersey is already black and the silver would be a grey color with only the red as the primary eye catching color. The artist, A.K.T.S is very accomplished and we are fortunate to have him aboard.

Happy Holidays everyone.
bikejunkie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TACO SHACK wrote:
bikejunkie wrote:
TACO SHACK wrote:
Buh Bye Now!

Hey! You again. Goes back to leo asking suggestions....... Wanna butt out??? Laughing
Looks more like you complaining to me. I'm sure that Leo and A.K.T.S. will do the best possible job on it. Remember, this is a jersey not the side of a building. Some will not like it reguardless of how it's done. If I remember correctly, the time spent on this project is all volenteered. When the time comes do do next years jersey, I'm sure the board will be happy to let you step right up. In the time I've been a member, It's always been the same few individules doing 95 percent of the work so, in your own words, "Appreciate the work". Laughing [/b]
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leotio wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions. As for the 'beat street' style, we have to keep the logo recognizable and easy to read but still retain the graff feel, (the grey dots in the lettering are just imperfections from scanning). These are still rough drafts and I am working closely with the artist toward refining the finished product. We will be updating the members as we progress with color and design. As for the color scheme, the jersey is already black and the silver would be a grey color with only the red as the primary eye catching color. The artist, A.K.T.S is very accomplished and we are fortunate to have him aboard.

Happy Holidays everyone.

We're all thankful for all the work being done by you and all those included. I'm sure it'll rock! Thanks again.
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bikejunkie wrote:
Looks more like you complaining to me. I'm sure that Leo and A.K.T.S. will do the best possible job on it. Remember, this is a jersey not the side of a building. Some will not like it reguardless of how it's done. If I remember correctly, the time spent on this project is all volenteered. When the time comes do do next years jersey, I'm sure the board will be happy to let you step right up. In the time I've been a member, It's always been the same few individules doing 95 percent of the work so, in your own words, "Appreciate the work". Laughing [/b]

The work is appreciated, I said that already. And thanks for replying to my PM, as opposed to posting it here. Nice. You only go on to mention what I have already, making your post a repeat. But thanks for your time. Take care now.
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

g60dude wrote:
I'm not sure about the two shades of blue............that will be a total of four colors, which will be more expensive than the three previous years jerseys with only a total of three colors

Verge has a new process for 2008 (as noted on their pricing sheet), UNLIMITED VIBRANT COLORS - SAME PRICE!

And are you sure about those Freeride jerseys? The expected flurry of activity and demand for the Freeride Jersey auction amounted to just snow flurries! Very Happy
BillB3
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the design. I'm not crazy about the current color scheme, but the design is sah-weet! Thanks for giving us a sneak preview!
g60dude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoneToTheDogs? wrote:

Verge has a new process for 2008 (as noted on their pricing sheet), UNLIMITED VIBRANT COLORS - SAME PRICE!

And are you sure about those Freeride jerseys? The expected flurry of activity and demand for the Freeride Jersey auction amounted to just snow flurries! Very Happy

Looking thru this thread there's at least a half dozen or so who have mentioned they would prefer a freeride. And I know a handful of other people who would want them as well.

LeoTeo, if this color scheme is voted for, what color were you thinking of having the ringers around the sleeves and neck as well as the side panels on the jersey?

Tim845

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fats.com..."Is that internet thing still around" Question

Yes, Homer!
leotio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of this time there is no defined color scheme and we are still tweaking the design. Its a little early for some of these questions, but thanks for the concern. More color and design to come
artcrimes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: COLOR SCHEME Reply with quote

the color scheme i posted is a very rough draft. it is by no means a final copy. as i finish each design i will post it for crits etc. thanks for the feedback everyone, especially the beat street comments. if you haven't seen the movie, i highly recommend it for that warm fuzzy 80's nostalgia feeling.
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: COLOR SCHEME Reply with quote

artcrimes wrote:
the color scheme i posted is a very rough draft. it is by no means a final copy. as i finish each design i will post it for crits etc. thanks for the feedback everyone, especially the beat street comments. if you haven't seen the movie, i highly recommend it for that warm fuzzy 80's nostalgia feeling.

Thanks for the time and all your work, much appreciated. But all comments have to go through a certain member to make sure they're suitable. Sorry for the confusion, this isn't a public forum. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Either way, I'm in line for one.......
bikejunkie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoneToTheDogs? wrote:
g60dude wrote:

I'm definitely in for a Freeride if available. Sorry but the auction would have cut into my Chrismas budget especially after it went to 1 miiillllllioon dollars. Besides, I already have one that posesses magical powers. Wink
artcrimes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with and without beat street accessories
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! My opinion would be to drop the accessories, seems to detract from the overall design and art (except maybe the gold tooth).

Russell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: