Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
YMCA "Bike It" program - from the mailbag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GG
Veep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: YMCA "Bike It" program - from the mailbag Reply with quote

Dear Community Leader:

I am pleased to announce the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County's fall 2018 youth cycling program, "Bike It!" for kids aged 10 and up. Beginning on Saturday September 8th, the program will run from 9am to noon and will continue through October 27th. Each session includes instruction in bicycle safety and maintenance, as well as a bike ride. This will be our ninth year of the program, and over 250 children have learned safe biking skills, basic bike maintenance and the joy of being outdoors on two wheels!

All participants receive a T-shirt, water bottle, patch kit and bike multi-tool. Bikes and helmets are available, or you may bring your own.
Register online at: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/2186/ProgramsV2/Search.mvc?category_ids=TAG37236 or at the Y Membership Office, 507 Broadway, Kingston NY 12401. Registration is $50 for YMCA Members and $75 for Non-members. No one is turned away for financial reasons. Inquire at the Membership Office for financial aid applications.
We especially encourage girls to sign up and ride with us.
I've also attached a program flyer and registration form. I'd be grateful if you could post and distribute.

I would also like to support your mission by offering bicycling programs to your youth and adults. Whether it be bike riding skills classes (including Learn To Ride classes for those who have never learned to ride a bike), helmet fittings and give-aways, safety presentations or field trips, I would be happy to work with you in any way. So please, get in touch!

Thanks for your support as we teach safe biking skills to the next generation of cyclists!

Tom Polk

Bicycle Educator
YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County
507 Broadway
Kingston NY 12401
845.338.3810, x 102 (Office)
845.338.0423 (Fax)
845.417.1280 (mobile)
kate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: