Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best Fall Trails (to avoid conflicts with hunters)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiefmatesam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProfessorCracker wrote:
Got to the bottom of bykhead today and there was a hunter w a fresh killed Black Bear. I had the steer out of the way of bear's body. Came 6" to it.

I'm a bit sad to hear that the bear was killed. He managed to scare the hell out of me one early morning in the dark with his red eyes reflecting back at me, but I couldn't quite see him through the brush as I was grinding up Bykhed reverse.

Another alternative is to ride before sunrise or after sunset with lights. I usually ride 909 before work in the morning during the week with lights. I usually have the place to myself.
Rumblesauce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bike this wrote:
Ferncliff is great, and gun free.

Thanks for the recommendation. Finally made it there this weekend. I was really impressed. Some pretty rowdy terrain and short technical moves on some trails. Plus the area is really well maintained - built features, raked leaves. The density of trails in a relatively small site is impressive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: