Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Call for Riders @ 909 on July 1 for Dutchess County Tourism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike stopski

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Call for Riders @ 909 on July 1 for Dutchess County Tourism Reply with quote

Dutchess County Tourism has contracted my friend to do a photo shoot(s), including some shots of mountain bikers in action. He has asked if I can put him in touch with any willing participants, to generate some shots at 909 on Wednesday July 1. Not sure yet what time this would occur, but 909 is target location, and would likely require close proximity to car access / lot for access to gear etc. It's also 'weather permitting'.

Are there 'regular rides' on Wednesdays there? If so, with enough notice, perhaps we get to set the time, and, who knows, you just may find your mug "on the cover of the rolling stone", or on milk cartons across Dutchess County!

I'll keep an eye out here, or you can send me a PM. I'll share new details as they become available.

Thanks!

Last edited by mike stopski on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
cdub

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Group rides are usually on Tuesdays at 909 but I am sure you can convince at least a few people to stop by on Wednesday.

Just opposite the parking lot is a trail loop that offers a lot of variation that would probably be well suited to what you are looking for.
mike stopski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up, cdub!
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also on Thursday at the 909 around 5:15pm the parking lot is usually full with a few different groups of Mtn bikers.

I'm sure some would be interested if he showed up and talked to them.
mike stopski

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Chris, I shared info with my friend, he mentioned he would be in contact with client. I am trying to steer them to be available when riders are, rather than have riders accomodate a schedule.

Stay tuned!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: