Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
bike mechanic needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abesch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: bike mechanic needed Reply with quote

I need a bike mechanic to adjust and change some parts on a fleet of bikes that we have 20+, they haven't been ridden all season so most just need minor adjustments.I have a bike stand.

Since this is a large fleet I'd need someone to come down, we are located in Sullivan County .
Thanks
jamesframes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy,

Welcome to the forum. You may have better luck with your request if you introduce yourself, talk about who you're associated with, and perhaps whether this is a paid gig...

Jamie

Support your LBS-Bicycle Depot New Paltz NY
ProfessorCracker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this citibike? (sarcastic)
abesch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here we go.

I'm actually a city kid who visits for the duration of the summer months, and since I started Mtn biking 7-8 years ago which NYC doesn't give me too much to enjoy i really get to enjoy the trails in upstate NY so thanks for all of you who build and maintain them .

I n the summer I'm getting city kids some with academic difficulties to enjoy mtn biking and be able to push themselves to accomplish and overcome their insecurities, therefore I have a fleet of about 25 bikes and taking them all the a bike shop is not feasible, I've tried in the past to call some local shop but it didn't work out so I'm looking for someone to come out there and adjust a and repair them, yes this get paid for the work.

hope this clarification helps .
sorry and thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: