Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HS Mountain Bike Racing Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Gustainis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: HS Mountain Bike Racing Team Reply with quote

I stumbled on the fact that we have a HS Mountain Bike Racing Team in Cornwall, NY. Their coach sent me an email mentioning a few of their wish list items. The following are some copy/paste from the coach's email. This is for information to those "Cats" who may want to respond.
Thank you.
Tom Gustainis
"The kids need stuff to ride in every day, so used jerseys, shorts, jackets, etc. (especially cool weather stuff) would come in super handy. Please feel free to spread the word. Folks can drop stuff off at the school or I can pick up from some central location. I'm also going to see if I can set up a box at Bryan's Bikes in Cornwall. We have 4 girls on the team and they are all very new to the sport. I'd love to have some role models for them.
If any of the women in the club are interested they can get in touch with me directly and we can work out a convenient time for them to ride with some of our girls."
Taras Ferencevych, Director of Outdoor Education,The Storm King School
email: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: