Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WTB MTB FORK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: WTB MTB FORK Reply with quote

I need a CHEAP fork -- 1 1/8, rigid fine, suspension corrected to replace a broken fork on the bike that is used solely for a child seat. Anyone got one hanging in the garage or in the junk box???
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: I've got two Reply with quote

I've got two,both black, both Cro-Mo Rigid with 1 1/8th steerer.

One is this one with very little wear. http://www.nycbikes.com/item.php?item_id=602
7 1/4 steerer
There is no star nut installed. $10

The other is another generic one with a 7 5/16 steerer with a axle to crown length approx 450mm and a star nut installed $20

I'm nursing a mild ankle sprain so I won't be attending any rides this weekend, so if you interested you'll have to pick them up or we can figure something out.
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much, but I need 8" of steerer. I wish it wasn't so, because I would be all over this at $10.00
ob1deogie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with billy d at omb ...he should have a kona straightblade p2 fork to suit your needs...679-2122.....tell him deogie sent you ...
Richard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the note, but I bought a fork from NYC bikes for $20 bucks. Good enough for the purpose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: