Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lost Front Wheel at Vassar Farms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Lost Front Wheel at Vassar Farms Reply with quote

Matt requested that we ask:
if anyone found a lost wheel at Vassar farms in the last week or two I'd appreciate it. Just went to ride and found I had no front wheel, must have gotten in the car and left without packing it up. It's a 26" WTB Laserdisc with Kenda Nevegel tire. Figured you guys would be a good place to ask, I also emailed the director of Vassar Farms to see if it got turned in there. Thanks alot.

If anyone has any info, please post it up so we can let him know.

Thanks.
dutch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My account just got activated, thanks for posting this up. Hopefully someone has seen it!

If you've come across it you can email me at [email protected]
SeanO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hitting Vassar for a quick loop in the am. I'll keep an eye out for the wheel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: