Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fats Stinky Socks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillB3
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Fats Stinky Socks! Reply with quote

Now available, for a limited time, the 2006 Fats in the Cats Collector socks! That's right, these new socks are specially formulated to make you climb better, ride faster, and eliminate flat tires. Made with a space age polymer enhanced by Stinky himself this is a must have for your full enjoyment of the sport of mountain biking. And, as if that's not enough, the color and logo will completely match you current 2006 Fats in the Cats jersey. Can you say Style Man?! Mario Cippolini will have nothing on you when you are all decked out in your Fats kit.

I know what you're thinking; how can I get in on this cycling revolution, and what's it going to cost me? Well simple enough folks. These socks are currently selling for only $5 per pair! No that's not a misprint, $5 per pair! They will be available at Tuesday rides, Monthly Meetings, or through the mail for a nominal shipping charge.

SIZING:
S/M= 6-10
L/XL= 9-13

Of course a specialty item like this is bound to sell out quickly so do not hesitate!

Mail your check made out to Fats in the Cats to: include sizes and quantity
Ray Grehl
59 Parker Lane
Shokan, NY 12481
(include $2 shipping for up to 4 pair)

And finally, Congratulations to all the biped Fats members who came out for the trail day in July. They will be getting their first pair of socks free, as a thank you from Stinky himself!
raybag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Stinky sock shipping Reply with quote

Okay so I miscalculated a little bit on the shipping. Why not include $1 per pair for shipping since that's how it's been working out so far.

Thanks
raybag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Stinky Socks Reply with quote

An update on our socks.
All remaining socks have been returned to the manufacturer since a lot of them either had holes or were developing them. SockGuy has assured me that they would take care of us as best they could. Once we've worked it out I'll post when they're available again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: