Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom church

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hey all. I recently moved back up to Poughkeepsie after 3 years in Westchester. I know 909 very well and know all the Westchester trails (Blue, Graham and Sprain) very well but I need some new places up in this area. I'm hoping to catch a ride with you guys on Friday at the Brewery Trails but I'd also like to check out Jockey Hill in Kingston, maybe even this weekend. Can anyone suggest some good routes up there?

A little more backround on me...I race Downhill and raced XC last year. I ride everything (including road) but love the super tech stuff. I try to split my time between Downhilling and XC riding as much as I can but this year Downhilling has been a bit higher on the agenda so my lungs and legs are a bit out of shape for the longer rides and the bigger climbs.

Thanks
Tom
g60dude

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Reply with quote

Hey Tom,

Glad to see you on this forum. We usually do a Tuesday night ride up at Jockey Hill..........Leave the dead end at 5:30. Another set of trails in Kingston, which I think are more technical than Jockey Hill is Onteora Lake. Its about 5 minutes west of Kingston on Route 28. I may be up for a Jockey Hill ride this weekend, gotta see how my schedule is. But come friday, Ill let you know

tom church wrote:
Hey all. I recently moved back up to Poughkeepsie after 3 years in Westchester. I know 909 very well and know all the Westchester trails (Blue, Graham and Sprain) very well but I need some new places up in this area. I'm hoping to catch a ride with you guys on Friday at the Brewery Trails but I'd also like to check out Jockey Hill in Kingston, maybe even this weekend. Can anyone suggest some good routes up there?

A little more backround on me...I race Downhill and raced XC last year. I ride everything (including road) but love the super tech stuff. I try to split my time between Downhilling and XC riding as much as I can but this year Downhilling has been a bit higher on the agenda so my lungs and legs are a bit out of shape for the longer rides and the bigger climbs.

Thanks
Tom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: