Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2008 Fats Jerseys Update
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leotio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: 2008 Fats Jerseys Update Reply with quote

We are offering 3 versions of our Fats jerseys this year, Sport Cut Elite, Sport Cut Classic and Freeride jerseys.

$65 - Elite-- Flat lock stitching, tagless labeling, Silicon gripper
(on the back), Stinger fabric (lighter, more supple with excellent wicking properties) 3/4 zipper

$50 - Classic-- Same high quality jersey as last year with M-tech fabric, 3/4 zipper

$55 - Freeride-- Same quality as Elite with no zipper or rear pockets

We need to sell at least 50 jerseys to meet the above price points!
These prices are for 2008 members only, all others add $15 membership fee and join the club

Jersey samples can be seen in most sizes (sorry no freeride samples) at Potter Brothers in Kingston, NY between 11 and 1 on Sat. Feb 9.

We are now accepting pre-paid orders for the 2008 Fats black with chrome graf jersey.

Please send a check for your desired size and style to:

Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club
PO Box 227
Lake Katrine, NY 12449

Last edited by leotio on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Jersey Reply with quote

Are the jerseys still being made by Verge like last year's?

Would the club cut, last year's, be the same as the $50 Classic?
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jerseys are made by Verge again this year. The Club Cut has been renamed Sport Cut for 2008 and is available in the classic (same as last year) or an upgraded fabric/stiching/gripper version called elite. The Freeride jersey is not offered in the classic fabric for 2008, so our choice is the elite fabric with gripper.

This is a version of the chrome graphic which was selected:

bikejunkie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definetely in for at least 1! I think it looks great.
smiley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we need a minimum order of six pieces for each choice? We typically don't get as many women's jerseys so would we all have to agree on Elite, Classic or Freeride? Does the Freeride even come in women's sizing?
I thought it didn't last year.
leotio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question, the freeride jerseys do not come in womens sizing. I will contact Verge and see what is up with the womens jerseys. but from my present understanding we will need a min of 6 in womens elite or classic sport cuts. There is a min of 6 in each category. Last year there were 7 womens jerseys sold, so I guess the ladies may have to decide collectively whether they want elite or classic.
Sheking

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I would prefer the womens elite jersey. I think the quality and comfort would be worth the extra $$. The fabric is really nice and the flat lock stitching is a great addition (the seams and nylon stitching in my previous Fats jerseys were uncomfortable at times). I tried on the unisex elite jersey figuring maybe it would suffice but it wasn't as comfortable as the womens cut.
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it'll be a nice jersey. I guess the sponsorship slot availability is nothing to be worried about anymore. I've inquired about this repeatedly, and never heard back. Figured as much. But please, don't be offended.
leotio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TACO SHACK wrote:
I'm sure it'll be a nice jersey. I guess the sponsorship slot availability is nothing to be worried about anymore. I've inquired about this repeatedly, and never heard back. Figured as much. But please, don't be offended.

If you read my replies on the previous jersey post on Dec 6 and Dec 17 you will see that you indeed have been informed about sponsorship space on the jersey. As of this time all of our previous sponsors are on board and as of the Dec. 10 2007 board meeting it has been decided that the Board of directors will deliberate all decisions pertaining to sponsorship.
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick! I've read the old posts, thanks. Didn't take your final post as anything concrete either way. I should be better at reading minds, sorry. Smile
bikejunkie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smiley wrote:
Do we need a minimum order of six pieces for each choice? We typically don't get as many women's jerseys so would we all have to agree on Elite, Classic or Freeride? Does the Freeride even come in women's sizing?
I thought it didn't last year.
Sorry Smiley, I'm not going to order a women's jersey this year. Every time I wear them, they ride up and cause chafing. Embarassed I will order a Freeride though! Very Happy
bike this

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TACO SHACK wrote:
That was quick! I've read the old posts, thanks. Didn't take your final post as anything concrete either way. I should be better at reading minds, sorry. Smile

Are you reading my mind now... Question Mad
bike this

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about maybe some new socks to match... Question Idea Question Idea
TACO SHACK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bike this wrote:
TACO SHACK wrote:

Are you reading my mind now... Question Mad

I am, you're hoping that everybody thinks you're cute for going off topic. Don't Crying or Very sad
BillB3
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bike this wrote:
And what about maybe some new socks to match... Question Idea Question Idea

Do I sense somebody wants to volunteer to organize socks for '08?!? (I would love some!)
TriassicDoc
El Presidente

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do we have to place our orders in by? Will you be taking checks at the first club meeting? Which jerseys are the women's jerseys and what sizes are they, will the demos be available at the club meeting?

Thanks!
leotio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link for sizing. We would prefer to have our order in before the march meeting and are taking orders now. However we need at least 6 of the womens Elite or Classic jerseys, so as I said before the ladies should collectively decide on which version they want. It is possible that we may have samples at the March meeting, they may not allow us to use the samples twice. (Come to potter bro on Sat). Freeride jerseys do not come in womens sizing. Hope this helps.

http://vergesport.com/show.php?parent=custom&ident=sizing
AdmiralApathy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be members from the club at Potter Brothers on Saturday that could take membership money? How about orders and checks for jerseys if said membership money can be taken?

fingers crossed....
Tim845

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mean to overwork anybody...
I joined a Fl. club using paypal.
Fats in the Cats boxers Rolling Eyes hats, license plate frames?
I'll be getting the ball rolling on stickers soon.

The license plate frame might be cool. I looked into it for my housepainting, a quantity run would bring the price under $10 each.
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdmiralApathy wrote:
Will there be members from the club at Potter Brothers on Saturday that could take membership money? How about orders and checks for jerseys if said membership money can be taken?

Yes, there will be a club representative(s) there between 11 am and 1 pm to take jersey orders and 2008 club membership @ $15. Potter's was picked as a convenient spot for meeting, please keep in mind that we in no way should interfere with their business, unless you want to drop some $ there on fine ski merchandise and accessories. Potter Bros. did donate their truck to us for the 4th consecutive year to us to pick up our bikes for Kids.

The jersey prices noted at the beginning of this thread are for members paid for 2008, or an additional $15 for non-members. In othr words, we will need individuals paid 2008 memberships in order to get the sweet low jersey price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: