Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's in a name?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riceball

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallen angel wrote:
Very Happy > Wink > Twisted Evil

lets just say I have a bad side... mostly in video games years ago when out of the blue I'd completely own everyone else in my class.

speaking of cars... I have my prix of course, an mg midget that I think might just fit my bike, we'll see in spring, my great grandmother will be giving me her 85 300d turbo this year, and I'm picking up an 08 klr 650 this spring. I got too many toys..

Ever heard of Re-Volt.... the greatest racing game ever designed for computers?
Smile
fallen angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I have. It didn't rate very well though so I didn't pick it up. Right now I'm working on improving my skills again with cod4.
Bawitdaba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It started years ago when I first started riding. I have a relative who is a roadie and during any bike related conversation he would always drop brand names regarding how cool his bike is. I had just heard of song by Kid Rock, so when I had finished building my road bike and I had the graphics made, I included "Bawitdaba" on the fork. When he came by to inspect the bike, I had him going for a bit about the brand new company that made these super high tech forks...
As it turns out, I've become a rabid Kid Rock fan as well, done several concerts and even was back stage at the Garden show....

Support our heros who have sacrificed for our nation
http://www.fallenheroesfund.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: