Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
909 - conditions - 11/10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
burtondogs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: 909 - conditions - 11/10 Reply with quote

WET

Damn , That was alot of rain.
Many new Creeks and Ponds where the Leafblower Blew.

High ground is good.

Later
Jim
Tim845

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It pays to know the dry routes. As you said, the highground dries pretty well, but there's a lot of mudholes. I am no fan of the leafblown trails!!!!! Maybe in a month the leaves'll get blown back somewhat for some trail healing. Wonder if the promoter would consider not doing that sheet!
....So I was there today, leaving the lot when some camo'd guys who drove up from Yonkers asked me where they can park, where are the fields, etc. These clowns were "expert" crow killers. I asked them what they do with the birds - the passenger says "we take em home for the dogs", while the driver then says something about being there for "a little action" blasting some birds. I couldnt believe this sheet, they had crow recordings they'd blast every few minutes, then Bam! Then 4 hours later our paths crossed again in the lot, they were posing under the state sign. So if you see some bird carnage...
Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: