Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
First time posting? Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g60dude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Sunday ride Reply with quote

bluebug32 wrote:

Sounds like fun. I'm sad to see that there's a good chance of rain on Sun. I'm planning to buzz around Minnewaska with some members of the Mid Hudson club. I would love to do Blue again. I was at the Fat Tire fest, but haven't been riding there since.

Bite your tongue saying the "R" word Laughing ...........not sure which weather forecast you are looking at. We all know the weatherpeople are more wrong than right, but both wunderground.com and weather.com arent calling for showers until late afternoon, early evening Sunday............We should be good to go for our ride in the morning.

bluebug32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Sunday ride Reply with quote

g60dude wrote:
bluebug32 wrote:

Sounds like fun. I'm sad to see that there's a good chance of rain on Sun. I'm planning to buzz around Minnewaska with some members of the Mid Hudson club. I would love to do Blue again. I was at the Fat Tire fest, but haven't been riding there since.

Bite your tongue saying the "R" word Laughing ...........not sure which weather forecast you are looking at. We all know the weatherpeople are more wrong than right, but both wunderground.com and weather.com arent calling for showers until late afternoon, early evening Sunday............We should be good to go for our ride in the morning.

Yay! I think this is yet another reason to eliminate weatherbug from my desktop! Have a great ride Very Happy
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Hey guys/gals thought I'd say Hi. Reply with quote

I'm Chris, a relocated Rhode Islander (fiance got a job at Marist) who's in Poughkeepsie for about a year and a half now.
I've been checking out this club for a bit and took the plunge (check is in the mail)
I've been riding at the 909 on weekends and Vassar during the weekdays mostly, but I've been to the brewery and trails a few times.

I'm sure I've crossed paths with some of you around those spots. If you've ever seen a mostly grey 89 Plymouth Reliant with a "Kill Your Television," bumper sticker at the trailhead, that's me.

What can I say, I'm 39 and it's only the second car I've ever owned.

I'm a woodworker/millwork by trade and a fine artist/painting by degree. Yeah, I have a hard time keeping clean and with MTBiking on top of that I'm usually filthy. Wink

I'll make it to one of these local rides soon once I get my lights in operable condition and juiced up.
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club Chris!
Tim845

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey guys/gals thought I'd say Hi. Reply with quote

Forest_biker wrote:
... riding at the 909 on weekends and Vassar during the weekdays... "Kill Your Television,"... I'm usually filthy... lights.

I see some common interests, and I'll want to hear about Arcadia ~it sounds like a great park from what Ive been reading in NEMBA's latest newsletter! Sounds like a very roadtrip worthy place with mapped epic riding.
Tim845

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rinemba.org
mike stopski

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: my name is.... Reply with quote

Hey! I'm Mike Stopski- you can call me Mike Stopski! I hope you can all recognise the connection....Hey! I resemble that remark!!
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Arcadia/Big River Reply with quote

Pedaler845 wrote:
... and I'll want to hear about Arcadia ~it sounds like a great park from what Ive been reading in NEMBA's latest newsletter! Sounds like a very roadtrip worthy place with mapped epic riding.

I've done quite a lot of riding in Arcadia and you should look up Big River in RI they are 10 minutes apart. Both areas are very good but unique. They don't have much in they way of mtns but there are a lot of rollercoaster like ups and downs and smaller hills w/rocks.

I might still have a few maps but haven't needed one there in years.
Both areas are aprox. 35 minutes south of Providence, only separated by an exit or two on I95
bluebug32

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey guys/gals thought I'd say Hi. Reply with quote

Forest_biker wrote:
I'm Chris, a relocated Rhode Islander (fiance got a job at Marist) who's in Poughkeepsie for about a year and a half now.
I've been checking out this club for a bit and took the plunge (check is in the mail)

Hey, Chris. Nice meeting you tonight. And I did see the hamster on the trail. Very strange. Unfortunatly, the little guy wasn't moving Sad

Beth
Riceball

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah been ridin' mountain bikes since I was only 40....
17 years later and ahm racin' Williams Lake this weekend...
outta shape and all
founding member of Fats inna Cats
riceball
raybag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Riceman, good to hear from you. Good luck at Williams Lake Sunday. Sadly I won't be in attendance, stupid job gets in the way again!

-R.B.
Tim845

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by Tim845 on Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bawitdaba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, my name is Dave. I like to ride anyway I can...road, XC, trail...BUT I've been on a wicked DH kick lately...

Support our heros who have sacrificed for our nation
http://www.fallenheroesfund.org
Big Baby Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
shizzle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, Big Baby Jesus, Welcome its a pleasure to have you on board....... I got the government lost on gilligans island
Big Baby Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracker please>>>>>>>>>>>>
shizzle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I be stickin pins in your head like a f****** nurse
shizzle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YO Big Baby Jesus ...... a lot of acres with a pet alligator named Dollar
raybag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: RayBag International Reply with quote

Further information about Raybag!

Raybag is a panchayat town in Belgaum district in the Indian state of Karnataka.

Geography
Raybag is located at 16.48? N 74.78? E[1]. It has an average elevation of 590 metres (1935 feet).

Demographics
As of 2001 India censusGRIndia, Raybag had a population of 15,924. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Raybag has an average literacy rate of 68%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 75%, and female literacy is 60%. In Raybag, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
mtbxtc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i'm Bill and have ridden with Pedaler845 and Gordon

So I'm no stranger to some of you guys

I like XC alot I race a couple of XC every year
Did down hill this year in Whistler.
what a blast.

and Like ray I don't have too many bikes
I just can't ride them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: