Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Skills Clinic Saturday June 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green
BillB3
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for running the clinic Andrew, and thanks for coordinating Mary! For a while, I thought I would never get up that hill on Close to the Edge...and I'm so happy I finally did!
TriassicDoc
El Presidente

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks thanks thanks Smile I actually felt my balance improve tremendously after Close To The Edge.

In Addition, I did actually get to work on my fear of snakes with Kevin after we separated from y'all Smile I have decided to conquer this fear. I am NOT going to give the power to the snakes any longer!!!

[I nearly stepped on and ran over a 30' long black snake that was 12" around, but Kevin prevented me from seeing it because he was afraid I'd run to Timbuktu!]

[I swore I'd never bike at Jockey Hill, or in the Catskills, again, but then I reconsidered and realized that this gives the power to the SNAKES, and I want control over my life again!!! THE SNAKES ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME]

[thanks for the help with bridges, climbing, and logging!]

[oh yeah, for those of you taking bets, i just finished writing the story for my thesis... now just proof read and introduction and i am DONE.]
raybag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was an excellent event and Andrew did a great job. I definitely came away with some new techniques to work on. Thanks Andrew! And thanks to Smiley for setting this all up and making it happen. Very Happy I was glad to see such a good turnout for this event, hope everyone else enjoyed it too.

A few pics in my photo gallery:
http://www.fatsinthecats.com/photos/thumbnails-76.html

Smiles all around Exclamation
Bikegeek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, c'mon, Jockey Hill - Rocky Hill Exclamation Great clinic. I went back with Mtbxtc and did Close again and didn't make the hill so I'm 1 for 3(I did go over the "bridge"). In major legue baseball I'd be making millions with a .33333. That downed pine didn't stand a chance again our onslaught of folding saws and Lollipop rocked.

Suggested new trail names - Shale be Comin' Round the Moutain and Adrienne (Yo).

Thanks to all Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: