Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mohonk MTB Trailwork 10/4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim845

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Mohonk MTB Trailwork 10/4 Reply with quote

"Hello everyone,

I’d like you to know of the days that I will be working on my Eagle project. First of all, I am working on completing and building a technical mountain biking trail on the Mohonk Preserve. The trail runs off of the rail trail, about fifteen minutes south of the trestle on foot. The project is split up into two main phases. Phase 1 will be covering up spur trails/unwanted side trails and installing signs, then phase 2 will consist of building the second portion of the trail. The first phase absolutely must be complete by the 15th of October, and the second phase will take place in the Spring. The first day that I will be working on the trail will be on Sunday, September 28th, from 1:00-6:00. Then the second day, will be on Saturday, October 4th, from 10:00-4:00. All help is appreciated and much needed, snacks and beverages will be provided.

What to bring: wear long pants, please bring a lunch and water bottle. If you have a shovel or a steel rake, you are encouraged to bring it along with you. Being that the work site is a distance from the parking area, it is suggested that you help the entire length of the workday (or if your parent stays with you, then you may leave whenever you need to).

Where to meet: we will be meeting in the Binnewater parking lot, off of Binnewater rd., north of Route 213 in Rosendale. Look for balloons next to the sign. It would really mean a lot to me to have your help, I will be grateful for any help I receive. Plus, you’ll be involved in helping build the Mohonk Preserve’s first official mountain biking trail!! If you are able to help, please contact me right away on my email: [email protected] or call 845-391-1683.

Thanks, Abe"
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Trails All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: