Find us on Facebook Follow FatsInTheCats on Twitter Follow our RSS News Feed
Home Membership Calendar Trail Building Forums Trails & Bike Shops Photos Links Contact
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey for trade....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bike this

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Jersey for trade.... Reply with quote

I have a New Fats jersey size large. Would love to exchange for Xl or XXl....it's the club jersey. If so contact Wheel and Heel bike shop.
845 632 3050
Forest_biker

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be a lot of that going around. Neutral

It's too bad the sport jersey of this year doesn't fit like the club jersey of last year. Crying or Very sad

My XL from last year fits nice and relaxed with a little room, this year's XL sport cut fits like it was painted on. Shocked

It seems like they dropped the club cut. Mad

I'm keeping it, but I never thought I'd be big enough to need a XXL.
GoneToTheDogs?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with a fit issue, if you have only tried on your jersey, not worn it, and it is in NEW condition, please keep it that way and let Leotio or me know asap. We are working with Verge on the differences in the sizing.

Thanks,

Russell
bike this

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks.
leotio

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verge is aware of the sizing issue and is working with us to correct the problem. So please pm me then return the jersey to me or Russell. When we get all of them they will be returned to Verge and they will produce a new batch of jerseys. I will order you the next size up unless you specify otherwise, better yet try on someones larger jersey(if you can) to get a better idea. Verge will not make good on jerseys "that you have been riding in" (their quote). I will be out of town for a short vaca so don't be concerned if you don't hear back right away.
AdmiralApathy

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The XXL that I got seems fine for me. Then again I am 6'3" and 225. I am glad that I went opted for the larger size.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club Forum Index -> Buy, Sell, Trade... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: